Friday, June 17, 2005

Clapotis - in progress


After finishing Unbiased a few days ago I went back to my half-finished Clapotis yesterday.

I'm using Noro Silk Garden in a shade that I bought off Ebay a while ago. Now that it's warm outside (finally), the colours look rather drab and boring, but I'm hoping that come autumn I will feel differently...

It's a fun project to work on anyway. I'm at my 9th repeat of the middle part of the pattern, so I have dropped 9 stitches yet. I always imagined that dropping stitches was easily done, and when it happens by accident it certainly is. Doing it on purpose, though, is rather fiddly, and the Silk Garden is quite a 'clingy' yarn, which means that the stitch needs to be helped along at almost every row! Something to remember for a project that doesn't require dropped stitches! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment