Friday, July 15, 2005

Finally...

Life is a bit crazy recently, so I haven't had time to post or knit much.

However, I can offer pictures of the finished French Market Bag. It felted beautifully, and because the yarn was double-stranded it even keeps its shape relatively well. The only draw-back is that it's heavy, but I knew it would be so it's OK...



And so the size of the bag is a bit more obvious, this is me, holding it:


I'm off for the next few days - FIL's 60th birthday tomorrow - so I hope you all have a great weekend! :)

5 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous bag and it's huge! Much bigger than mine. I like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are at least thjree of us doing that bag at the mo. I'm just finishing the handles. Looks fab but I'm afraid the skirt grabs the limelight - it's fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bag! Which yarn did you use?

    Tatjana from Stitch and Kvetch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just finished my bag but it has felted really tiny! Is handbag sized now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. great bag!! I'll have to make one some time
    x

    ReplyDelete