So much to do in the last few days, I don't even have time to post! As is the case when life gets busy, though, there isn't really all that much to report - at least nothing that would not send everyone straight to sleep. Or does anyone want to hear about how I spent most of today writing job applications?
I thought not.
A few things have happened, though:
1) At long last I have a knitting group! Last week I got organised and finally dug the number of the knitting shop out that Diane from UK Handknitters gave me ages ago. I rang and went to the first meeting on Tuesday evening. Had a really good time, met some very nice people (hello Diane!) and I will definitely go again next week. It's a lovely shop too, so that is an additional bonus!
2) I have finished the mini project that I started when I had to frog my Hourglass Sweater sleeve. Have been wearing it today and 2 (!) people commented that it looked nice! :) Because I have no time I don't have a photograph of it yet, though. Maybe tomorrow.
3) I had a lovely lovely e-postcard from my Secret Pal. Thank you Secret Pal!! :) She (I'm just assuming that my pal is female because with the majority of knitters being women the chances are pretty slim of me having a male pal, but correct me if I'm wrong) also said that she is getting a package ready - I can't wait! :) I'm quite intrigued who she is. Apparently she is doing something with sculpture and drawing, which sounds very interesting...
4) I have finally washed the last load of the 3rd cut Kid Mohair. It looks lovely and fluffy and is just waiting to be carded and spun up. Now on to the 1st cut Kid Mohair and the Jacob fleece...
5) The drum carder is finished but now needs the carding fabric. We might go up to Yorkshire for the day on Saturday so if we do we could drop by Wingham Wool Work to buy it. We'll see.