Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Secret Pal parcel!

Look what I was able to collect yesterday - the first package from my lovely secret pal!!


Isn't it fabulous?

That is a ball of beautiful and soft 100% wool yarn that you can see in the upper left-hand corner, handspun and dyed, from a co-op in Uruguay. I love the colour and feel of this! I think it might be destined to become either a hat or another Flora...

And do you see that orange roving? That is Corriedale top in in my current colour obsession - burnt orange. *drools* I'm already contemplating how to spin this...

There is also a book - Crosswords to boost your brainpower. A boost in brainpower is something I could do with right about now, so this is great. ;-) And after I had taken the photograph I realised that there was another tiny prezzie, which had been hiding inside the book. It's a very cute little frog stitchmarker!

Thank you so much secret pal, I'm over the moon with my parcel! :)

1 comment: