Saturday, October 15, 2005

Spent most of today tidying the house, mowing the lawn (hadn't been done for months! Can you imagine what hard work that was?!), researching sky and cable tv deals, paying bills, and doing laundry. Some knitting on the Greek pullover, but not enough to warrant a photograph. No work on the thesis so far, but at least I feel like for once I'm on top of the domestic work. This, I hope, will provide enough justification to enjoy my trip to the Knitting and Stitching Show at the Ally Pally tomorrow! I can't wait!!

I'm going via coach, at 9 am, and will come back in the evening. Hopefully I will also be able to meet up with a friend of mine while in London, so I will probably not take the coach back but get a train a bit later...

I'm currently writing a list of things that I might get while I'm there. If you are not going, anything that you'd like me to get and send on?!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:40 pm

    Please don't tempt me!!! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:24 pm

    hope you had a great time.... I know I did!

    ReplyDelete