Sunday, November 06, 2005

Just to let you know...

I may not be around much in the next few weeks.

My FIL had a heart operation last Wednesday and although the op itself was a success, Thursday night he had a cardiac arrest and has been in intensive care since. He is off the sedation now, but has yet to wake up, so all we can do right now is wait.

We will try to drive up to where they live as much as we can and I may stay with MIL for a while so I may not be around much or answer email very frequently.

12 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for you all! Drop me a line when everything's more settled, the machine knitting will keep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he recovers well and soon! I'll be thinking of you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:22 pm

    Hope everything will be all right in the end. Best wishes to you and your family. Bring back good news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:34 pm

    We will be here for light relief when you need us.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:30 pm

    Sorry to hear about you FIL, i hope to hear that he's feeling well soon. Take care of yourself and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:23 am

    hope everything works out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:49 pm

    Hope he's getting better as writing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:25 pm

    I'm so sorry to hear that! My prayers and thoughts are with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous6:33 pm

    Oh, Darling! I'm thinking about you and your family.

    Your Secret Pal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12:48 pm

    Hoping everything goes well for you and your family. I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry to read about your FIL Iris. Thinking of you, and hoping he recovers soon.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We're thinking of you all.

    ReplyDelete