Tuesday, December 02, 2008

He's here...


Sorry for the silence - it's the New Baby craziness that has taken hold of us here.

Tick arrived on the 13th November - two days before his due date - after only 6 hours of active labour and only 1.5 hours after we got to the hospital. In fact, the midwife nearly missed it. She'd gone out to get a nurse and when she came back in she just about managed to catch him!!

I'll be back more regularly in a few weeks time I think, once things have settled down a bit. For now I am sitting back, basking in the New Baby glow, and trying to juggle a very proud but also quite confused little Bean and a little Tick who, in the way babies tend to, has his days and nights mixed up and likes to sleep like an angel during the day and feed like a little fiend all night. Right now all is well with my world.

So until I return to more regular broadcasting, hope you are all finding some enjoyment and some quiet, peaceful time in the often frantic uprun to Christmas.

x

11 comments:

  1. He's absolutely darling! Have a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news Iris - what a sweetie (boy am I envious of your labour).

    Much thoughts from the other side of the pond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's adorable! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! (and lucky you, with the short labour!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he's beautiful! Many congratulations - what a wonderful Christmas you'll have together. Enjoy the baby days - they go so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new baby boy! What a sweet little face.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful is he. Congrats to all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations - you really do have your hands full but I'm sure it's all worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's beautiful!!! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!! I am so behind with blog reading (have not read any for a couple of months) so have missed this wonderful news until now. I hope you are all doing well, and had a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe I missed this post! What a sweetie! Well done, you.

    ReplyDelete