Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I'm back!!

I'm back, I'm back! One wedding and one honeymoon later, I'm back in the lovely Midlands.

And far too tired and jet-lagged to write much, but I thought I'd at least give some indication that I'm home. Hope you've all been well? I'll try to catch up on your blogs in the next few days... :)

Soooo, things to come in this journal:

1) The wedding
2) Honeymoon on a Harley in New England
3) Our tour of the yarnshops in New England
4) Yarn purchases
5) The story of how D and I managed to become obsessed with hand-spinning (yes, D as well!)
6) Knitting update
7) Future knitting and spinning projects

Report starts tomorrow - watch this space. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a good time - welcome back! Looking forward to hearing more and seeing some pics of all this yarn too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back and looking forward to hear of all the fiber adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!

    Looking forward to seeing the yarn you purchased ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home! Looking forward to hearing about your adventures. :-)

    ReplyDelete