Monday, December 11, 2006

What would you do?

A while ago (rather a long while ago now) I participated in a Yarn co-op and bought some Fleece Artist custom-dyed mohair yarn. Rather a lot of it, and in three colours: there is a juicy red mohair boucle, and then two huge skeins of single-ply mohair in a mossy green and in a light blue. I love them all, but I have NO IDEA what to do with it!

Here is the blue and the green mohair - pen next to it for scale:





And this is the red mohair yarn:


Any ideas? I was thinking about some basic cowl neck jumper with one of the plain yarns - maybe the blue one - but have no pattern yet, and for the other two I just don't know at all.

Next: some new acquisitions...

1 comment:

  1. The wonderful Jae at http://www.someknitreq.blogspot.com is knitting a cowl jumper with such thin yummy yarn so maybe you could ask her.....she's a good friend of mine and I enabled the yarn to her so I am sure she won't mind.

    ReplyDelete