Thursday, September 03, 2015

Do you fancy a new dress?

Yes, I do!

A little while ago I had an email through from WhiteTree Fabrics. They had an offer on for a pattern and fabric bundle for Tilly and the Button's Coco Dress. I've been coveting this dress for some time, because it's pretty but simple, and it's sewed in a thicker jersey fabric, making it the perfect autumn and winter dress with tights and boots. 

The offer was for 2 metres of jersey in a choice of colours, some matching thread, and the pattern and I just couldn't resist and ordered some bright red jersey.

The parcel with my materials arrived a couple of days ago:


I can't wait to get sewing!

3 comments:

  1. I love the fabric, I will be interested to know how you get on. Looking forward to seeing the end result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This also puts me in a sewing mood! Really love the look of that thick red jersey, it'll make an awesome dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, that red is wonderful for a Autumn dress and thick jersey - wonderful. I used to sew, and loved how "quickly" you could get a garment compared to knitting, but it stressed me out so much that I gave it up. I'll look forward to seeing how this dress turns out.

    ReplyDelete