The Liebster Award is an online award that is passed along from blogger to blogger in the hopes of promoting new and aspiring bloggers with less than 200 followers. The rules differ a bit from blog to blog - I got mine from Ayarnyrobin's blog so I'm sticking with what she's done:
1) Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog
2) Display the Liebster Award button in your post
3) Answer the questions you are given
4) Nominate up to 10 other bloggers with up to 200 followers and inform them by commenting on their blog or contacting them
5) Write 10 questions for the bloggers you have nominated
I am nominating:
No pressure, obviously, but if you feel like it I'd love to read your responses. I also don't have any way of knowing whether you have over 200 followers or not, so if you do I don't really mind and I'll leave it up to you if you still want to participate or not. :)
Your questions are:
1) What is your favourite pasttime?
2) Who taught you to knit/crochet/craft?
3) Indoors or outdoors?
4) Have you been abroad? Name to countries you've been to.
5) How do you approach your day?
6) Given the chance to have things exactly as you'd like, what would you change?
7) Name 5 things you are looking forward to today
8) Old our new, which do you prefer and why?
9) Summer or winter?
10) Share your favourite recipe.
These are the questions that Ayarnyrobin posted:
Pina colada - there is a wealth of memories attached to that drink for me! ;)
Oh dear, is this where I reveal my strange taste in music? ;) To be honest, I have several happy songs, depending on my mood, but one song recently that has always made me happy when I've heard it on the radio is Twenty Seven by Passenger.