Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Things I want to do...

Someone on my friends page on LiveJournal posted a list of things she would like to do. Following her example, here is my list:

• Finish my PhD.
• Go on a road trip across the US.
• Run down a hill in open country.
• Write a novel.
• Dance wildly and sing at the top of my voice.
• Take a photography class.
• Lie in a cornfield, looking at the blue sky.
• Live by a river.
• See New Zealand.
• Start playing the piano again.
• Sit quietly and feel no guilt about doing nothing.
• Learn to play the violin.
• Read all the books I own.
• Get. Things. Done.

If you feel inclined to post a list of things you want to do I'd love to read it! :)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:51 pm

    Good idea!... I will have to think about this and write down all my wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:08 pm

    Hmmmm, me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey iris,
    when you take that trip across the U S, make sure to stop and stay with us here in the Grand Canyon State (Arizona).
    Love the list.
    Kiki

    ReplyDelete