Monday, July 07, 2014

Happy Monday



I'm still finding my equilibrium with this new/old blog and part of that is figuring out what I want to post throughout the week. As I've said before, having a structure helps not only my blogging habits but also gives me motivation for crafting and photographing. It looks like Wednesdays are going to be my WIP days, which means Yarn Along and WIP Wednesday. FO's are probably going to be posted whenever, but I may at times participate in FO Friday. Sundays are for Simple Things.

I think Mondays should be for happy things - who can't do with something happy to look at or think about on a Monday? So this will be whatever makes me happy or struck me as beautiful in the past week.

This week it's this:



This time of year I'm so in love with my garden - all those flowers!








If you want to play along, just post something that makes you happy on your own blog and if you'd like me to have a look at it you can always leave a comment and link and I'll hop over. :)

1 comment:

  1. oh, Iris!!! If I had roses like those, I'd be over the moon happy!!! they are gorgeous!!!! (mine never make a photo appearance---black spot and aphids and japanese beetles (no beetles this year for some strange reason...our ultra harsh winter mayber?) roses still look awful.

    ReplyDelete