Sunday, July 13, 2014

Simple Things Sunday - Weekends spent at home


We stayed close this weekend, and sometimes that's just what is needed. Both D and I had been feeling a bit under the weather these past few days - summer colds and the like - and we thought we'd take it easy and not go far. I think we all had a lovely time - there was water play, which is always a favourite with all of them (and it means that my plants get watered too!), trips to the local stream, crayoning on the patio, and then there was the 'slime' that boy #1 brought home from a science birthday party that he attended on the Saturday. I even managed to get some knitting done - before the cat decided to put a stop to that.


I played along with Simple Things Sunday. Hop over there if you want to play too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment